Common Sense that makes sense
(1) Stand when talking with your seniors.
(2) Give up your seat for the elderly.
(3) Never exchange words with your parents even if they’re wrong. Clarify your point another day when temperatures cool down.
(4) Don’t chew gum while addressing people either in classrooms or in public.
(5) Wait for others to finish their point, only then speak.
(6) Wait for others during meals.
(7) Give thanks before eating.
(8)Stop hooting unnecessarily.
(9)Be considerate of fellow humans.
.(10) Be patient with others.
(11) Never urinate by the roadside.
(12) Hold doors open if others are behind you and never jump the queue.
(13) Clean your toilet or any convenience you use after use and regularly,don’t leave for others to wash or clean for you.
(14) Learn to give to others.
(15) Always be civil and orderly.
(16) Knock before entering. I mean, knock gentle.
17) Learn to close the door gently after you.
(18) Cover your mouth when sneezing or coughing.
(19) Ask before taking anybody`s belongings.
(20) Don’t share somebody’s phone number without their consent.
(21) Don’t take front seat unless invited.
(22) Bringing someone else down does not lift you up.
(23) Don’t stand too close to a stranger. Respect their personal space.
(24) And never point at people. Make your point without pointing.
(25) Smile if you make eye contact with someone.
(26) Address people by their names. Calling people by their name strikes a rapport with them.
(27) If someone uplifts your spirit, compliment them.
(28) Say ‘sorry,’ ‘please,’ ‘excuse me’ and ‘thank you effortlessly whenever needed.