Admissions are open from the Nursery level onwards. Admission in Classes L.K.G to IX is subject to the availability of seats. No admissions are granted in Classes X and XII.
Guidelines For Admission
- Registration form is available at Reception.
- The form can be obtained on payment of Rs.200/-
- On receipt of the form go through the form carefully and clarify query, if any.
- Fill up the form and paste the latest photograph of the child and deposit the form by due date.
- Attested photocopy of the date of birth certificate issued by MCF, MCD, Gram Pradhan for admission in class Nur, LKG, UKG. Attach original school leaving certificate of the school attended for the admission in class I to IX and XI.
- Eligibility: Age should be 2.5 years as on March 31 of the academic session in which the child seeks admission in class Nur.
- An interaction with the child is conducted for the classes LKG to I.
- Written assessment is conducted for the classes II to IX on the basis of prescribed syllabus for the admission to that particular class.
- Students who qualify the written and oral test are called for an interaction with the Principal. The applicant must be accompanied by the parent.
- Admission is granted according to the merit list prepared on the basis of the performance of the student in the written test and the interaction.
- Admissions to class XI are offered in three streams i.e. Science , Commerce and Humanities.
- Admission in a particular stream is based on the class X Board result, according to the school’s admission criteria.
The Academic Session
The school session commences on 1st April and ends on 31st March every year.
Summer : 7:20 am to 1:40 pm
Winter : 8:00 to 2:20 pm